Thursday, March 25, 2010

thanks to Atiqah Abu Hassan....

thanks dear 4 a very nice song, FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE...i really2 like that song...

it's because it has nice lyrics...

4 that i enclose the lyrics...

i praise Allah for sending me u my love...u found me home n sail with me...n...i'm here with u...

now let me let u know...u've opened my heart...i was always thinking that love was wrong...

but everything was changed when u came along...n there's a couple words i want to say...


for the rest of my life...i'll be with u....i'll stay by ur side honest n true...

till the end of my life...i'll be loving u, loving u...


for the rest of my life...thru days n nights...i'll thanks Allah for opening my eyes...

now n forever i...i'll be there for u...i know it deep in my heart...


i feel so blessed that i think of u...n...i asked Allah to bless all we do...u're my wife...

n my friend n my strength...n i pray we're together in Jannah...


now i found i feel so strong...yes, everything was changed when u came along...n...

there's a couple words i want to say.....


i know it deep in my heart...n now that u are here...in front of me...i strongly feel love...

n i have no doubt, n i sing it loud that i'll love u eternally...i know it deep in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment