Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Love

Will I not do?

Can I be the one in this world, the next world?

If you can promise me that, then even if today is the last

I won't be afraid, my love...


I keep getting worn out behind your back

Even if I call you, you look somewhere else and there is no answer

I have to let you go, I know that all too well but

My heart is not my own

Because my sadness is like me, because I think I know what the longing will be like

I wanted to hold you tightly so that my tears wouldn't come ...


Why won't you acknowlegde my heart?

Or can I not be it? I've never wanted someone this honestly...


Can you not see my heart? I'm so exhausted

Letting you go will probably make everything better but

Even if I lose everything I'll hold onto only you

With reason I can't change you with

Because your sadness is like me, because I think I know what the longing will be like

I wanted to hold you tightly so that my tears wouldn't come ...

No comments:

Post a Comment