Monday, March 22, 2010

IF...

IF i'm able to understand my self...it would be better...

it' s not that i don't understand my self...

it's just that i'm so confuse...

so so so confuse...and it's killing me...

It's okay if i'm being haunted by a serial killer or something like that...

but the problem is that...it's something even worse....seriously, i can't handle this anymore...

it's a kind of feeling that keep on haunting me...it's not me...please go away...

i really hate this kind of feeling...


but still...

i'm not sure what is happening...sometimes it's really hard to get through this...

i'm not the way i used to be...please...i really want the old me back...

really miss the real me...


sometimes i really hope that i will be away from this sintok area...it's not that i don't like uum...

of course i love this university where i'm currently studying, but the problem is that...

(forget it)...i can't tell...

if only i can tell somebody who knows nothing about me...it would be nice...

because i don't want to disclose this fact to someone i know...because it might worsen the

situation...

rite now my heart beats are even worse than a thunderstorm...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment