Thursday, July 28, 2011

DiKaU DAtAng x dIuNdAnG...

i never thought of having u in any second of my life...

at first i saw u as no one..but now u r really someone..someone who stirs up everything in my

life...

before this my life was wonderful enough...happy enough...calm enough...

but now i can easily be upset...just because this someone i don't really know...why?

i might have no answer rite now...because all of us are 'abid... we don't know what is da best...

'THE ROAD NOT TAKEN'...sometimes im afraid that i might go wrong in my life...

but there's something im so sure..THE ROAD IM TAKING RITE NOW CAN SURELY BRING

HAPPINESS ONE DAY...

i really hope that all this 'messy' things will turn into a wonderful life one day...

i want to try..try my best to give happiness to others for maybe someday HAPPINESS will be

mine...AMIIN...

No comments:

Post a Comment